Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Sunday 8 January 2017 2017


Screw Resolutions.
Like Christmas lights, those are to be broken by the 6th January.
Highlights however -  more my bag.

A photo posted by Hannah Louise Clarke💃🏻🤓 (@clarkehl94) on

Yes, yes, I know. I am a walking, talking, breathing cliche:
New Year, New Hurr, New Me and all that.
Apart from the hair, I hope that much will stay the same from what I learnt last year. And I want to keep it up.

So, no far-fetched (and breakable) Resolutions for 2017.
6 short, snappy words seem a far less fragile:

1. Fitness
Last year I joined a running club and learnt to downward dog. I felt better and I want to keep it up.

2. Blog
Sharing my blog again with something that was from the heart, felt so much more rewarding than before. I want to keep blogging but not just for the sake of it. Meaningful posts only.

3. Declutter
Get rid of loads of crap. Do I need to keep 90 read-once magazines? No.

4. Save
I can't fill up my newfound, decluttered space with more. Plus, I would like to move out. (eventually)

5. Surf
After 100s of failed attempts, I stood up for the first time last Summer. Of course Ed did it first time. I have to get better than him.

6. Balance
I want to make sure I look after myself and feel happy in each aspect in my life.

My health is now good. Ed and I are great. My career is on the uprise. All is good. More of this please. Hopefully more highlights to come.

Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx